Table of Contents
We are tracking r0kets. General Idea is the Openbeacon project.
We are using the “new JSON API”, see http://www.openbeacon.org/API.
We added some new fields to the JSON
- added tag→nick: nickname as sent by r0ket
- added reader→name: string that describes reader location
We did try tracking at conferences like the CCC Congress 2011 and the easterhegg 2012.
Tracking event pages
- tracking:28c3 - Data Dump: http://web.xtort.eu/~dump/pkt/
- tracking:eh12 - Data Dump: http://zonk.muc.ccc.de/r0ket/index.html
- tracking:sigint12 - Mostly a failure
- tracking:29c3 - Planning page
- How to set up all the tracking: aufbau
- Getting Started with existing data data
- Openbeacon Reader protocol overview: reader
- Converter for Data Dumps: http://www.42.org/~sec/tracking/
- Openbeacon “fork” with our changes: http://git.42.org/openbeacon.git/
tracking.txt · Last modified: 2012/10/08 13:56 by foolsdelight